Rainforest Water Slide Tour
Welcome to our famous Rainforest Water Slide Tour and the #1 adventure tour on Airbnb Puerto Rico!
Do you want to experience the El Yunque Rain Forest while you are in Puerto Rico but don’t want to share trails and waterfalls with hundreds of other tourists, just to realize the crowds make it impossible to fully enjoy nature?
Let us take you to a hidden natural water park off the beaten path and far from the crowds to swing through the rain forest on ropes and shoot down a huge natural water slide into the clear pools of the river. If you like a rush, we will take you to up to 4 cliff jumps up to 34ft. Beside all the fun and excitement, our tour also invites you to relax and simply enjoy the peace of nature at this very unique location. This is one of our local gems only a few lucky tourists get to see each year.
We offer different paths from easy to more adventurous and we can make the tour work for visitors of any age. If you love nature, this is a must-do in Puerto Rico. It is also one of the highest rated activities on the island with over 500 5-star reviews!
You can also book this tour as a full day package together with our Icacos Boat Trip for a reduced price. Ask us about it!
– 3 hour tour off the beaten path
– A hike of 30-40 minutes to the first of two water pools.
– 2 beautiful water pools with waterfalls
– Rope Swings
– Multiple cliff jumps up to 32ft
– A giant natural water slide as main attraction (if the water level allows it)
– Fun and relaxation guaranteed
– We will take pictures of everyone
– One bottle of water each
Our main tour starts daily at 8am
Our sunset tour starts at 3:30pm (on selected days)
We meet at CVS Pharmacy in Fajardo if you have a rental car. Please be on time!
– Must be PHYSICALLY FIT to hike, climb hills and smaller rocks. If you simply want to enjoy the rainforest, water pools and relax, you are very welcome to skip the jumps and slides. The tour is as relaxing or thrilling as you want it to be.